Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the fever, you are a fever.

 

As I find myself seeing more than just the things you do, but how you do it and how you react on certain things. When I see you or listen to you I pay attention to more than you. I pay attention to what exactly you’re saying, how you’re saying it and how you express it.

You have all my attention when you walk in or simply walk past a room. You make me want to write. Write about how someone grows on you, how they develop over the years, how they have a certain effect on people, how they make you want to sing and write songs for them, how they inspire you to make the best doodle pages you have ever made, how they start thinking that they like you more than just liking you, how they get you all loved up in a matter of time.

That’s what she does to me.

This girl, gets me thinking about more than just the possibility of making her happy, she gives me the opportunity to show her. She has shown me a few things. “Be patient with me” she pleads, but patients is not all I’ll give this girl.

Anyone can be pretty, but it takes a fuck load to fill another girls shoes. How do you overpower Queen Elizabeth? You don’t, you start from scratch and become her, more than her.

I run from prejudice, I run from pessimist, but I run to you.

You were confusing to me, but I think I’m getting use to this a lot faster than I though I ever would. My edge has become blunt and my senses are giving over to you. You make me exited, my pretty girl.

21 days :)
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment